Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1 Century Coffee Club pod
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/8-1/4 tsp peppermint extract (depending on how minty you want it!)
- Winter sprinkles
- Mini chocolate chips/Candy Cane/Crushed candy cane (be creative!)
- Chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1/8 tsp peppermint extract
- With a mixer, whip heavy cream until it thickens into a whipped cream consistency. Add in powdered sugar and peppermint extract. Mix until combined.
- In the microwave (or stove) heat milk and peppermint extract until hot and steaming (but not boiling).
- Add in cocoa powder and sugar and whip with a whisk until the milk is foamy.
- Brew a Century Coffee Club Nespresso compatible pod and pour into a mug. Pour in frothed milk. Top with whipped cream, mini chips, winter sprinkles, and/or candy cane, and chocolate syrup.
Check this blog often for more delicious recipes using Century Coffee Club Nespresso® compatible pods! Stay cozy, friends!