One of our new favourite summer desserts are these amazing, chic iced coffee popsicles. We use our Deep Cove Dark roast Nespresso compatible pods for this recipe because we wanted to keep that strong coffee taste we were looking for! Make it in advance for a great summer after dinner pick me up!
- Brew 2 cups of your Deep Cove Dark Century Coffee Club capsules and set in the fridge to chill.
- Set aside 1/3 of the cup of cream and sweeten it with a little sugar to taste. Stir until it is completely dissolved.
- Pour that cream to the bottom of the popsicle molds and freeze them for about an hour.
- In a separate container, mix the coffee, the rest of the cream and some sugar to taste, and refrigerate until chilled.
- Carefully pour the chilled coffee mixture into the molds with the frozen cream. Fill it to the top.
- Cover the mold with foil and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze until solid.
Let us know what you think!
You can save 20% on our pods by signing up for a monthly subscription and have our premium coffee delivered right to your door every month! Give it a try, we're sure you will love it!